Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Chapter 03.....

Well it appears there are like 3 people who actually look at this blog from time to time.  So to all 3 of you I apologize that there will be no new NaNoWriMo chapter this weekend.  The rough draft of Chapter 3 was abysmal and required a lot more attention than the first few I posted.

As a consolation prize I offer up this old piece of work presented in a printer friendly PDF file.  Hooray.  You're weekend is saved.

While I'm in a PDF kind of mood here are PDF's for the Preface, Chapter 1, and Chapter 2.

Did anybody watch Lost this week?  Is it just me or did Claire take some acting classes or something?  She was only mildly annoying, and went almost 10 seconds without shrieking in Australian about her "Bahy-bee."

No comments:

Post a Comment