Thursday, March 18, 2010

Erection City


At long last the first major rewrite of Chapter 4 is complete.  I think if this chapter had a subtitle I would call it Erection City, but since it doesn't have a subtitle I won't call it that; yet.

As usual this on is filled with as many pop-culture references as I could manage to stuff in.  The usual suspects like Fight Club, Dr. Who, and Idiocracy are in there, but I also managed to throw back to Myspace (what's a Myspace?) and Pantera.  I also made up a drug called Analpoopacin.  I have no way of knowing, but I assume the side-effects are pretty heinous.

With Act 1 pretty much in the rear view mirror, I'm excited to start rewriting Ch. 5.  It's going to be fun to start building the antagonist and not have to listen to Phoenix cry so much.  Look for it on a blog near you on Friday April 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment